Thursday, May 6, 2010

A ParisianTreasure From The Universal Exposition Paris 1900

I have been keeping this treasure tucked away for almost 30 years. It just seemed the proper time to share it with everyone. It has some crumbling pages, and they have yellowed with age, but they are all there. This is a souvenir book from the Universal Exposition Paris 1900. I love the ads and the illustrations...even though I don't speak French, I can make out a lot of it. And of course with the illustrations...no language is required. Beauty is beauty. For years, I have scoured the internet and collector's books, but have never seen another one like it! Just thought you would enjoy a peek. If you have any information to share on this treasure...please do! Enjoy! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment