Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Can See Beautiful Things In Your Future...


I can see beautiful things in your future! No...I am not psychic. I just know that I will be listing some really gorgeous items at Wicked Darling.

                                                    

A wonderful Georgian wax seal fob. Plenty of rings. Art Deco rings, cocktail rings, wedding bands, marcasite rings, Some really pretty brooches as well. Rhinestone arrow jabot. A large hand painted Victorian brooch. A Victorian onyx bar pin and a lovely Victorian locket. Oh...also an arrow and locket brooch from the 1940s.

                                              

I have so much more that is not pictured here. Something for everyone. Some really fun vintage items for spring and summer. Also some pieces for the serious antique jewelry collector. See something that you want all for yourself? Just email me and I can arrange that for you. (pam@wickeddarling.com)

Thanks for stopping by!





                   

No comments:

Post a Comment