Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Antique Victorian Hardstone Cameo Locket C1875


Hi all! Well September is FINALLY here! Loving it! This weekend is Labor Day weekend. I have always associated Labor Day weekend with the end of summer and the start of cool weather...fall...football...school...fall colors...wearing jackets...and the approaching holiday season. Halloween (my personal favorite!) Thanksgiving...and yes Christmas is just around the corner. I just love FALL!!!

In honor of what I call the BEST time of the year, I am having an extended Labor Day Weekend Sale in my shops. Wicked Darling on Etsy and Love And Honor on Ruby Lane. I will take 15% off of ALL purchases(excluding shipping) starting Thursday Sept. 3rd through Monday Sept. 7th!

Here is a sampling of what you will find in my shops! You can really get some deals...and it is not to early to be thinking about Christmas!













One Of My Favorites! This Is A Micro Beaded Antique Victorian Necklace With A Bird And Bees! C1900!

So come on by the shops! Find a treasure and get a bargain at the same time!
Don't forget that the sale is 9/3 -9/7.






See ya there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Love some of the goodies you have on yours. I adore vintage jewelry!

    Best,

    Sandie
    ZaftigDelights.etsy.com
    KnitzyBlonde.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete